If you are planning foreign travel, you should book a consultation well in advance about necessary vaccines, malaria prescriptions and other medical advice regarding your destinations. Requirements for any country can change according to various outbreaks. Many parts of Europe, Australia and North America do not need particular vaccinations for travel, but if you are unsure it is best to come and discuss this with the doctor.
Most Travel Vaccinations are available at Primacare Medical & Dental Centres. An assessment will be carried out and advice on vaccinations required will be given.
Travel Vaccinations are available in the following locations:
- Oldcourt Medical & Dental Centre
- Ballyowen Castle Medical & Dental Centre
- Ballyowen Lane Medical Centre
- Tyrellstown Medical & Dental Centre
- Applewood Medical and Dental, Swords
- Griffeen Medical Centre
- Citywest Medical & Dental Centre
- Manor Mills Medical & Dental Centre (Maynooth)
- Pavilions & Medical Centre