Receptionist Required – Lucan, Co Dublin
Exciting opportunity for a Part time Medical & Dental Receptionist to join our practice.
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic and friendly, be computer literate and have an excellent phone manner.
• Provide a high level of customer service to all patient and visitors
• Answer the telephone in a friendly, helpful and courteous
• Welcome all patients arriving at the practice
• Ensure that the appointment system is efficient and accurate
• Collect and record patient payments
• Complete and return payment forms – public and private
• Set up patient recalls and reminders
• Keep the office, reception area and waiting room clean and tidy
• Be responsible for the day to day queries that arise at reception
• Carry out all reception/administrative duties
. Must be able to work as part of a team.
Qualifications / Experience Required:
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Receptionist experience preferable but not essential
- Training is provided on the job
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Basic Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Capacity for flexibility, change and innovation
Salary is dependent on experience. A probationary period will apply.
Please forward your CV to: email@example.com
Full & Part Time Nurse's required
2 x Practice Nurse required for Dublin North and Dublin West .
Full time & Part Time - Family friendly Hours
Friendly, Clean & fully computerised practice with excellent support staff.
Must be registered with An Board Altranais.
No practice nurse experience required - Training Provided
Please email CV's to : Jobs@primacare.ie
Full & Part Time Gp's required
Primacare are currently recruiting Full & Part time Associate General Practitioner for various locations around Dublin. We are seeking associates to work from 4 to 10 sessions per week. No out of hours or weekends are applicable. Flexible rota. Modern computerised and fully equipped surgery with full supporting Clinical and admin staff.
Our aim at Primacare is to provide convenient care to all patients private and public. We intend to offer same day appointments to all our patients at a nearby location and at a time that suits them. We do not charge a premium for the benefit of convenience because we feel that this is how a health service should be delivered.
Based on our excellent reputation for providing convenient, comprehensive healthcare we have increased the volume of inquiries and bookings considerably so we are now actively seeking health professionals in many areas to service this demand.
Primacare provide the following services to all our healthcare professionals:
> We can book sessions in all of these specialties for interested health professionals
> We will provide premises, staff and equipment to support health professionals
> We can arrange times and locations of sessions to suit the health professional
> We gives health professionals complete clinical and financial independence
> We can arrange part time or full time work for all health professionals
> We have modern well equipped premises at 11 locations in the greater Dublin area
> Our medical centres are in shopping centres surrounded by large residential areas
> Our Primacare centres are located beside pharmacies
> We have adequate parking and disabled access
> We have centres equipped with the latest information technology
> Primacare offers low call and internet booking services for all health professionals
> Primacare receptionist can provide booking, fee collection and receipts to clients
> Primacare do not seek any set up capital from health professionals
> We do not seek a long term contractual arrangement with health professionals
> Our staff are all trained to the highest standards
> Primacare will provide cover for holidays and sick leave if required.
Primacare are offering opportunities in our premium locations for Healthcare Professionals who would like to work in an independent practice without the need for financial or administrative headaches.
For more information, please send your CV to our practice manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Primacare Management Team